- When and where is TEDxAmsterdamED 2017?
- Where can I buy tickets for TEDxAmsterdamED 2017?
- How much does a ticket for TEDxAmsterdamED 2017 cost?
- I want to watch the event from another location, is there a livestream?
- Where do I find more information on the TEDxAmsterdam 2017 Program?
- How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxAmsterdamED?
- How do I sign up for the newsletter?
- I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore, what do I do?
- Who is part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
- How can I become part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
- How can I/my company become a partner?
- Where do I find information on other TEDx events?
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do?
1. When and where is TEDxAmsterdamED 2017?
This year TEDxAmsterdamED will take place on the 31st of May 2017 in Theater Amsterdam. The program will be from 9.00 - 17.00 (times are subject to change, please check our website for the latest information). More information will follow soon.
2. Where can I buy tickets for TEDxAmsterdamED 2017?
Ticketsales for TEDxAmsterdamED start end March. You'll find a link to the ticketshop at our homepage when the time is there. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when sales start.
3. How much does a ticket for TEDxAmsterdamED 2017 cost?
A ticket for TEDxAmsterdamED is 75,-. This is including lunch, drinks, snacks, a program filled with interesting speakers, cool acts and many more surprises.
4. I want to watch the event from another location, will there be a livestream?
Yes there will be! On the 31st of May the homepage of our website will be taken over by the livestream. You can follow everything that's happening on stage there.
5. Where do I find more information on the TEDxAmsterdam 2017 Program?
6. How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxAmsterdamED?
The TEDxAmsterdamED program team curates the selection of talks and performances. We welcome your suggestions and requests! Do you have any recommendations for the program team? A speaker we should know about? An artist, musicion or theatre act that is so good we should really check it out? Please let us know at email@example.com. All suggestions will be reviewed and you will be informed in due time if your suggestion was selected for the event.
7. How do I sign up for the newsletter?
You can subscribe on the bottom of our website!
8. I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore, what do I do?
You'll find an unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
9. Who is part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
You can find all our volunteers right here. This is the team responsible for the organization year round. At the day of the event we have a lot more people volunteering their time to make sure all your needs are taken care of.
10. How can I become part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
When we're looking for new team members we'll post a job description here. We work with a small team there might not be any openings at the moment. You can however always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe you can help us out at the day of the event. If you have any special skills, let us know! If not for this year, you might be able to join our team for the next edition.
11. How can I become a(n) (in-kind) partner?
We're definitely interested in working with in-kind partners, as it fits the TEDx spirit of collaboration perfectly. TEDxAmsterdamED wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the passionately commited volunteers and partners. Naturally, we are always open for partnerships that contribute in other out-of the box ways as well. Email email@example.com to get in touch with the right person.
12. Where do I find information on other TEDx events?
13. I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do?
Please check out this page to see who's the best person to contact with your question.