- When and where is TEDxAmsterdamED 2018?
- Where can I buy tickets for TEDxAmsterdamED 2018?
- Where do I find more information on the TEDxAmsterdam 2018 Programme?
- How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxAmsterdamED?
- How do I sign up for the newsletter?
- I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore, what do I do?
- Who is part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
- How can I become part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
- How can I/my company become a partner?
- Where do I find information on other TEDx events?
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do?
1. When and where is TEDxAmsterdamED 2019?
The date for TEDxAmsterdamED 2019 is not yet announced, however we expect it to be late 2019.
1013 AP AMSTERDAM
2. Where can I buy tickets for TEDxAmsterdamED 2019?
3. Where do I find more information on the TEDxAmsterdam 2019 Programme?
4. How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxAmsterdamED?
The TEDxAmsterdamED program team curates the selection of talks and performances. Be aware that due to the number of speaker suggestions we have to decline many fantastic speakers, either because the program is full or the subject does not fit the theme of the year. We do welcome your suggestions and requests and we try respond as soon as possible. Do you have any recommendations for the program team? A speaker we should know about? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do I sign up for the newsletter?
You can subscribe on the bottom of our website!
6. I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore, what do I do?
You'll find an unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
7. Who is part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
You can find all our volunteers right here. This is the team responsible for the organization year round. At the day of the event we have a lot more people volunteering their time to make sure all your needs are taken care of.
8. How can I become part of the TEDxAmsterdamED team?
When we're looking for new team members we'll post a job description here. We work with a small team there might not be any openings at the moment. You can however always send us an email at email@example.com and maybe you can help us out at the day of the event. If you have any special skills, let us know! If not for this year, you might be able to join our team for the next edition.
9. How can I become a(n) (in-kind) partner?
We're definitely interested in working with in-kind partners, as it fits the TEDx spirit of collaboration perfectly. TEDxAmsterdamED wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the passionately commited volunteers and partners. Naturally, we are always open for partnerships that contribute in other out-of the box ways as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the right person.
10. Where do I find information on other TEDx events?
11. I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do now?
Please check out this page to see who's the best person to contact with your question.